The Permaculture Student Online – the New Edition for Adults
ALL NEW EDITION FOR ADULT LEARNERS!!
Over 12 Hours of Incredible, Regenerative Video!!
Self-Paced, Peer-Reviewed, In-Depth, Collegiate Permaculture!!
Learn Permaculture with Matt Powers – how to design a site to be regenerative, how to build soil, how to plant and manage food forests and gardens, how to integrate animal systems, how to take permaculture out of the garden, & much, much more. Using The Permaculture Student 2 as the core recommended reading makes this course uniquely rich and open to in-depth study using the books provided and their references.
Access the materials for as long as you like – move at your own pace. Share, discuss, and pose questions in our private Facebook group where Matt Powers and other students and alumni will read & respond to questions and posts. Designed to be easy to understand but in-depth for quick, authentic learning, the permaculture series and online courses are uniquely integrated for higher learning designed with advice and feedback from leading worldwide experts, educators, and scientists.
Join us for the new edition of The Permaculture Student Online!
- Lifetime Access to the 12+ hr Video-Based course with Special Bonus Videos with Dr. Elaine Ingham on Soil & Compost!!
- Private Community Facebook Group Access
- Includes eBook versions of The Permaculture Student 1 textbook & workbook & The Permaculture Student 2!!
- Hands-On Projects with Step-by-Step Directions & Video
- Skills spanning Biology, Chemistry, Ecology, Environmental Science, Architecture, Agriculture, & More!
- Earn The Permaculture Student Online Certificate!